2022-2023 Commercial Supporter Opportunities
This year we are offering all-inclusive annual commercial supporter packages covering all ACP Washington Chapter activities for July 2022 through June 2023 in addition to supporter opportunities specifically for the 2022 Annual Chapter Meeting. Please review the opportunities available below.
*Please note we are a pharma-free meeting and do not allow the promotion of any pharma products.
2022-2023 Annual Commercial Supporters
**Annual Commercial Supporters are all-inclusive packages offering exhibition for both the new Career Forum in September, the Annual Chapter Meeting in November, sponsor for our Spring Scientific Meeting in May, our newsletter advertisements and recognition on all literature and website for all of 2021-2022 for the whole year as an annual supporter.**
annual commercial supporter
- Exhibitor for the 2022 Annual Chapter Meeting
- Exhibitor & Panelist for the 2022 Resident / Early Career Physician Fall Career Forum
- Sponsor for the 2023 Spring Scientific Day (Residents & Medical Students)
- Annual Newsletter advertiser (4 issues) including July Residents feature & October sponsors feature
- Recognized as annual commercial supporter on all applicable literature and website for calendar year 2022-2023
A La Carte Commercial Supporter Options
Annual Chapter Meeting
- 1 exhibitor table and 1 representative including meals at our two-day annual chapter meeting
ACP Newsletter Advertisements
Newsletter Annual Advertiser
- Advertisements in 4 ACP quarterly newsletters – July, October, January & April
Chapter Meeting July or October Feature
- Sponsors / exhibitors feature in ACP July newsletter published right before the annual career forum targeting residents.
- Sponsors / exhibitors feature in ACP October newsletter published right before the annual meeting including promotion opportunity to direct attendees to your exhibitors table
One-Time Newsletter Advertisement
- Advertisement in 1 ACP newsletter – choose from January, April, July or October
Are you looking to register as a sponsor as opposed to a commercial supporter? Click below to see Sponsorship opportunities (including exhibition)!