2022 Annual Meeting Speaker Hub
Precourse: November 3rd, 2022
Annual Meeting: November 4th & 5th, 2022
SPEAKER INFORMATION & ANNOUNCEMENTS
SUBMIT ALL SPEAKER INFORMATION BELOW
Please fill out the form below including:
- How you want your name and credentials to read, headshot and bio. Please note we will only list you as you’ve submitted to us (especially credentials)
- If you plan on using your own mac computer
- Submit any your live polling questions to be entered into the app (DUE: Friday, October 28th)
- Submit a copy of your presentation and handouts (DUE: Friday, October 28th)
All annual meeting speakers receive comped registration – this registration is already taken care of for you and you do not need to register.
PRESENTATION AND LIVE POLLING QUESTIONS DUE: FRI, OCT 28TH
All powerpoint presentations and handouts are due Friday, October 28th by uploading the files below in the speaker submission form. You can upload multiple files to the box below.
LIVE POLLING QUESTIONS
Precourse Presenters: We recommend using Poll Anywhere for your live polling questions. If you would like to request to use the audience development system, please contact Liz Truong (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Annual Meeting Presenters: Live polling questions will be done directly through our conference app. You will submit your questions and answers to us and create your slide as usual with the question and answer. The AV Tech will switch to your poll and show live results on the screen as people are voting. We must have your polling questions beforehand so they are correct in the app for attendee use.
TRAVEL REIMBURESMENT REQUESTS
Speakers are allotted travel for the day they are speaking. Please make travel arrangements yourself and submit for reimbursement HERE. If you need to book a hotel room in our block, please do so HERE. The hotel block closes October 12th.
PRESENTATION DAY REQUIREMENTS
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your talk and check in at the registration desk
- A PC laptop and slide advancer will be provided for you, we prefer you do not bring your own. If you prefer to use a mac, you must bring your own and provide all necessary attachments / dongles to plug into the AV system.
- Please bring a backup copy of your presentation on a USB drive if possible
- If you made any changes to your presentation since submission, please also bring a copy on a USB drive
- If you have any special sound requirements please let us know.
- See full agenda here to ensure your time and location of talk